PVAS is proud to host a variety of fun fundraising events throughout the year. Check our calendar for details on upcoming fundraisers.
- Annual Appeal – Each December, PVAS launches an “end-of-year appeal” to its members, donors, volunteers and friends. The monies raised through this campaign are used for day-to-day operations to support the overall mission of PVAS to preserve, restore, and enjoy the natural world through education and action. The campaign normally wraps up March 31.
- NEW! August Auction – PVAS will be holding its first on-line Auction in August. Stay tuned to check out great services, products, artwork, and more! Check back August 1st for details.
- Fundraiser Gatherings – Each Spring and Fall, PVAS hosts a Fundraiser Gathering at the home of a generous PVAS supporter. Each home and gathering is unique. In recent years, we have admired a backyard pollinator meadow, green home features, historical buildings and spectacular art collections. These gatherings are catered by our PVAS Events Committee with a spread of elegant hors d’oeuvres, sweets, wine, and bubbly.
- Plant Sales – Support PVAS and bring home beautiful natives for your yards by shopping at The Monarch Alliance Fall Milkweed and Plant Sale and the PVAS Native Tree and Plant Sale.
- Bird Seed Sale – Beginning in September, we take orders for high quality birdseed, suet and feeder blocks to feed your backyard birds all winter. All proceeds from this annual fundraiser support our educational programs, conservation initiatives, and nature preserves.
- Wine in the Woods – Sip, snack and enjoy Cool Spring Preserve during our annual Wine in the Woods fall event.
- This Race is for the Birds – Spring starts out with our family-friendly 5k/10k race, walk and fun run.