This fun program is aimed at pre-school children (aged 3-5) and is designed to provide opportunities for small children to explore nature together safely under the guidance of an experienced PVAS instructor. A parent, grandparent or guardian must accompany children.
- Two sessions of identical programs are held each month at Cool Spring Preserve from 9:30 – 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.
- Pre-registration for each program is required.
- A minimum of six participants is needed to conduct the program. The instructor will cancel the program if the minimum is not reached.
- Maximum program size is 10 children.
- A parent or guardian must accompany the child.
If you have any questions, please contact Laurel Schwartz at Laurel@PotomacAudubon.org
- Adult Programs
- Youth Programs
- Teacher Resources
- School Programs