PVAS is proud to host a variety of fun fundraising events throughout the year. Check our calendar for details on upcoming fundraisers.
- Fundraising Campaigns – Twice a year, PVAS launches campaigns to its members, donors, volunteers and friends. The monies raised through these campaigns are used for day-to-day operations to support the overall mission of PVAS to preserve, restore, and enjoy the natural world through education and action. These include one at the end of the calendar year, and one during the summer, just as we close out our fiscal year.
- Fall Online Auction – Every fall, we host an online auction, with all proceeds supporting PVAS. Check our social media and e-newsletter to know when it is live!
- Fundraiser Gatherings – Each Spring, PVAS hosts a fundraiser gathering at the home of a generous PVAS supporter. Each home and gathering is unique. In recent years, we have admired a backyard pollinator meadow, green home features, historical buildings and spectacular art collections. These gatherings are catered by our PVAS Events Committee with a spread of elegant hors d’oeuvres, sweets, wine, and bubbly.
- Plant Sales – Support PVAS and bring home beautiful natives for your yards by shopping at The Monarch Alliance Fall Milkweed and Plant Sale and the PVAS Native Tree and Plant Sale.
- Bird Seed Sale – Each fall and winter, we sell high quality birdseed, suet and feeder blocks to feed your backyard birds all winter long. These special sale days take place at Sunny Meadows Garden Center. All proceeds from this annual fundraiser support our educational programs, conservation initiatives, and nature preserves.
- Wine in the Woods – Sip, snack and enjoy one of our preserves during our Wine in the Woods fall event.
- This Race is for the Birds – Spring starts out with our family-friendly 5k/10k race, walk and fun run.