- This event has passed.
Summer Solstice Nature Journaling Gathering at Cool Spring Preserve
Saturday, June 19, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Field Journaling Guides: Carolyn Duckworth & Joy Bridy
PVMN Continuing Education Eligible
Everyone is welcome to join this free, outdoor nature journaling gathering, regardless of their journaling experience. However, registration is required and limited to 10 participants; please register below.
- Registration is limited to 10 participants.
- Outdoor only
- Masks are encouraged when physical distancing is not obtainable
- Respect the 6 feet apart/physical distancing guidelines when possible
- Participants must bring their own ‘tools’ (pencil(s) and journal/pad of paper recommended, field journal if you have one).
- Participants may bring their own picnic chair for use on the trails while journaling.
Celebrate the Summer Solstice with Nature Journaling!
Whether you’ve been keeping journals for years, or a budding beginner, we welcome you to come out and put pencil to paper in the company of other enthusiasts. Bring your journal, any supplies you prefer, and an open mind to trying new materials and techniques. If you have nature journals that you have created, bring them along to share as inspiration.
- Bring your journal and any supplies you prefer.
- Dress for the weather, bring water, and wear warm, comfortable walking shoes/boots.
- Bring binoculars and/or loupe for observation.
- Bring your own chair for use out in the preserve, if you would like one.
Please contact Krista Hawley at email@example.com or 681-252-1387 with any questions you may have.