- This event has passed.
Wee Naturalists: Spiders
Thursday, October 18, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Spiders are not insects! Through activities and dressing up, students learn that spiders have eight legs while insects have six.
This program will be science-based and includes exploring, observing, discovering, and reflecting on the program theme. It will include time outside for nature exploration, so wear clothes and shoes that are comfortable for hiking and suitable for the weather.
- Pre-registration for this program is required.
- A minimum of six participants is needed to conduct the program. The instructor will cancel the program if the minimum is not reached.
- Fees are refundable if the program is cancelled by instructor or cancelled by parent more than one week in advance.
- A parent, grandparent or guardian must accompany children for each program.
- We know that many parents often need to bring their younger children to the program. Parents must supervise any children not participating in the program at all times.
If inclement weather is in the forecast, you will be notified by e-mail either the day before the program or by 8:30 am on the day of the program.
For more information, contact Amy Moore (Amy@PotomacAudubon.org)