- This event has passed.
Wee Naturalists: Wiggly Worms
Tuesday, November 12 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Photo © Air Force_ Brian Hagberg
Single child: $7 members/$10 non-members.
Additional children: $5 members/$8 non-members.
Let’s learn all about worms! What do they eat? Can they see? What important job do they do in nature? Get ready to dig down into our worm bin as we search for our wiggly friends!
This program will be science-based and includes exploring, observing, discovering, and reflecting on the program theme. It will include time outside for nature exploration, so wear clothes and shoes that are comfortable for hiking and suitable for the weather.
- Pre-registration for this program is required.
- A minimum of six participants is needed to conduct the program. The instructor will cancel the program if the minimum is not reached.
- Fees are refundable if the program is cancelled by instructor or cancelled by parent more than one week in advance.
- A parent, grandparent or guardian must accompany children for each program.
- We know that many parents often need to bring their younger children to the program. Parents must supervise any children not participating in the program at all times.
If inclement weather is in the forecast, you will be notified by e-mail either the day before the program or by 8:30 a.m. on the day of the program.
For more information, contact Amy Moore (Amy@PotomacAudubon.org).
Please register each child individually.
© 2019 · Potomac Valley Audubon Society powered by the Downstream Network